*Mention this web special when you contact us to schedule:
call (206) 267-0863
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation.
- For your first visit, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete your intake forms.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please provide a minimum 24 hours cancellation notice. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a $65 cancellation fee.
- If you wish to use your insurance at Dreamclinic, please make sure first to review our Medical Massage Guidelines.
- Please inform the front desk if you are pregnant, ill, or recently injured as these conditions require special consideration that affect how your appointment is booked.
In-Home Massage Appointments
Contact us to arrange an in-home massage using our convenient online scheduler. We match you with a massage therapist near you and will confirm your appointment within 24-hours and help you prepare your space for massage. Click here to schedule.
Onsite Massage Appointments
If your company has service and online scheduling set up with us, then you can schedule your onsite appointments online.
New Client Intake Forms
New clients to Dreamclinic will need to provide a New patient intake, assignment of benefits and waiver of liability prior to receiving treatment at any of our locations. PDF downloadable forms are available here for your convenience. All patients are required to fill out the New Patient Intake, and Patient Privacy Statement. Insurance clients are also required to sign the Assignment of Benefits.