Explore Expanded States of Consciousness
Join Dreamclinic and Rob Sandstrom for an enjoyable “headphones-on” weekend workshop designed to introduce you to the mind expanding process of Hemi-Sync*. Learn to achieve expanded states of consciousness, not ordinarily available in everyday life.
The Monroe Institute® Excursion Workshop is an intensive 2-day program offering you opportunities to engage in consciousness exploration, self-discovery, and personal transformation. Based on the first two days of the 5-day residential Gateway Voyage® program, the Excursion Workshop introduces you to Focus 10 and Focus 12, two expanded consciousness states which enable you to better understand your Total Self and to access your untapped inner resources.
The techniques and tools from this workshop will introduce you to sought-after abilities:
- Deep physical relaxation
- Stress reduction
- Improved sleep
- Expanded awareness
- Insights regarding issues in life
- Access to inner guidance
- Enhanced meditations
- Enhanced intuition and creativity
- Mental calm and clarity
- More energy for daily life
- Effective problem solving
- Physical and emotional healing
- Release of fears and limiting beliefs
- Enhanced concentration and learning
- Greater synchronicity in daily life
- Greater knowing of the total self
What to expect
This weekend-long workshop includes headphones-on guided meditations, talks, group discussions, and periods of silence and inner reflection. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. Trained facilitator, Rob Sandstrom, will lead the group to explore and discuss first-hand experiences with the nature of consciousness and spiritual awakening. The next Excursion Weekend Workshop is hosted at Dreamclinic in Seattle on October 1-2, starting 9.00 am.
What is Hemi-Sync
*Hemi-Sync is a patented, state-of-the-art auditory guidance process, developed by the Monroe Institute, used to encourage access to beneficial states of consciousness. It facilitates self-directed control of these states through combinations of beta, alpha, theta, and delta sound frequencies. Using the natural functioning of the brain, these frequencies bring both hemispheres of the brain into unison (Hemispheric Synchronization). Hemi-Sync functions by combining relaxation techniques, breathing exercises, toning, guided imagery, and carefully constructed blends of sound patterns. All are fully integrated to produce focused and productive coherent mind-brain states.
About the Monroe Institute
The Monroe Institute (TMI), located in Virginia, provides experiential education programs facilitating the personal exploration of human consciousness. Over the last 30+ years, tens of thousands of people have attended the Institute’s residential and outreach programs, and millions have benefited from our educational materials. The Institute admits students of any race, creed, color, or ethnic origin and draws people from all walks of life – accountants, lawyers, artists, politicians, scientists, businessmen, etc… – from around the
Event Specifics and Registration
2017 Workshop Dates:
February 4-5, 2017
April 29-30, 2017
July 22-23, 2017
Time 9:00 am – 5:00 pm both days
Location: Dreamclinic Redmond, 15436 Bel-Red Road Redmond WA 98052
Cost: $250 (space is limited, reservations taken on a first-come basis)
Excursion programs are designed to give you the greatest opportunity to explore and experience beneficial states of consciousness not ordinarily available in everyday life experience. Guiding you through this Excursion weekend is Rob Sandstrom, a fully accredited Outreach and Residential Trainer with The Monroe Institute. He is also trained in music for healing, vibroacoustic technology for stress management, and is a Certified Professional Coach who uses these technologies in his professional activities. He will teach you how the Hemi-Sync process works, introduce you to non-ordinary states of consciousness, and provide you with both the techniques and tools for further exploration on your own.
Continuing programs are offered through advanced workshops while local interest groups provide support forums to share experiences. Individual coaching is also available. The weekend is yours to explore more of your “Total Self” and discover “for yourself” how beneficial expanded states of consciousness and profound relaxation can make a positive impact on your life.
Some noted participants of The Monroe Institute programs and research include:
- Dr. Caroline Myss – Author of Why People Don’t Heal and Why They Can, and Anatomy of Spirit
- Barbara Brennan – Physicist, founder of the Barbara Brennan School of Healing, Author of Hands of Light and Light Emerging
- Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross – Author of On Death and Dying
- Dr. Charles Tart – Professor Emeritus, Psychology, University of California, Davis: “Robert Monroe has made a major contribution to the understanding of the human soul”
- Cari Carter – author of Healing Myself: “Hemi-Sync… I can’t tell you what a gift it is to be able to control your own pain”
- Kai Sui Fung – 91 year old Buddist Monk: “Hemi-Sync students can reach meditation states in a week that took me years of sitting. I now use Hemi-Sync as a training tool in my temple in Vancouver, BC”